Dunholme St Chad’s Church of England Primary School
is a good school with outstanding features (Ofsted 2012)
Our Ofsted report is available by clicking the link below. If you would like a paper copy please e-mail or call in at the school office.
We are delighted those things at the very heart of our school ethos were fully recognised during the inspection (December 2012) - they have been achieved through excellent partnerships with parents and the local community.
You can read a few extracts from the report below:
- Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary and pupils enjoy coming to school
- Relationships between adults and pupils are outstanding at all times, with pupils describing school as ‘home from home’
- Provision for pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding
- In reception pupils make very good progress because leadership and teaching is consistently outstanding
- In Key Stage 1 levels of attainment are above national averages and pupils make very good progress
- In Key Stage 2, overall progress in all subjects is outstanding
Click on the link below to view our Ofsted Report:
Click on the link below to view our Ofsted Data Dashboard:
To view letter from Rt Hon David Laws please click on the link below
To view our most recent performance data please click on the link below.
To view our end of Key Stage results for the last six years please click on the link below
Give your views now!
Click on the link below to complete the Ofsted Parent View questions or to view results.
Below are a few examples of feedback received from parents:
"Our son's start at school has been the best we could have wished for." "My son is happy and confident at school." "We could not have asked for a better start. Our son is like a changed boy!" "We feel that the staff make a huge effort to ensure our children are happy in the class and because of this enjoy being at school."
To view our Section 48 Inspection Report click on the link below:
To view the SIAMS Judgement Recording form click on the link below: