Online resources also for the whole family
https://www.twinkl.co.uk/offer - Use code: UKTWINKLHELPS
2. Access for families on hundreds of e books for free
- Try the Cool Catcher Challenge or the Brilliant Bowler session delivered by Chance to Shine that encourages children to explore different activities and needs very little equipment.
- You could also sign up to this: Young Champions that has been created by sports coaches, movement specialists and sports scientists to provide young children with home practice sessions to develop fitness, motor and sports skills. It will help children of all ages and abilities to play sport to the best of their ability and keep them active and healthy.
- Try the PE activities that can be done individually or in pairs/small groups with a focus on the development of physical competence and actively learning the importance of personal skills to support social, emotional and mental wellbeing on the Youth Sports Trust website:
- Access fun PE lessons with Real PE