Creating a community with open hearts and open mind As an inclusive and welcoming church school, we work towards creating a community with open hearts and open minds. We strive to ensure that all members of our school community understand themselves to be valued for who they are. Our inspiring and ambitious learning environment enables pupils and adults to aspire to fulfil their hopes for the future. Through challenge and support, we help each other overcome barriers so that everyone can feel confident in pursuing excellence in all they do.
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” Desmond Tutu
Living out our vision and values
As a school community we engage in and enjoy creative projects as a means of embracing our
vision and values to make them relevant to us today.
- The Mosaic Project -2007-2008 - supported by bid
- The School Banner - 2015 -2016
- The Barons Project - 2015 - 2016
- The Knight Project - 2016 - 2017
- The Imp Project - 2020- 2021
- Our School Cross with Visions and Values 2021
- Collective Worship (Liturgical) Cloths 2021-2022 (delayed by a year planned for 2021-22)