Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
At Dunholme St Chad's Church of England Primary School, we are creating a community with open hearts and open minds. We believe every child should have the opportunity to flourish, regardless of ethnicity, background, additional needs or disability.
Please click on the link below to view our Local SEND Information Report. This gives parents information about how children with SEND are supported in school and what to do if you have any concerns about your child.
Please click on the link below to view our SEN Guidance Booklet for staff in school:
Please click on the link below to view our SEND Policy
Please click on the link below to view our Intimate Care Policy
Click on the links below to access information and organisations referenced in our Local SEND Information Report:
- The Role of the Learning Mentor
- Lincolnshire County Council list of Agencies
- Liaise SEND Information, Advice and Support in Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Parent, Carer, Forum
- Family Lives
- Family Action
- Lincolnshire Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parents and Autistic Children Together (PAACT)
- Lincolnshire Young Carers