Full Inspection of Dunholme St Chad's Church of England Primary School
17th & 18th January 2023
Dunholme St Chad’s Church of England Primary is a happy and welcoming school. Many pupils told inspectors that they enjoy school. Pupils value their friendships.
One pupil said, "We do not tolerate difference here, we celebrate it."
Pupils behave well in lessons and around the school. Staff have high expectations, which pupils respond to.
Children in the early years are happy and well cared for.
The arrangements for safeguarding are effective.
Short Inspection of Dunholme St Chad's Church of England Primary School
17 October 2017
This school continues to be good.
The leadership team has maintained a good quality of education in the school since their last inspection. You are keen to ensure that pupils feel safe and happy in their school. Much time and attention is taken so that the curriculum promotes pupils' skills, interest, knowledge and understanding. You said that you are determined that pupils gain the abilities needed to be well-prepared, confident, independent learners.
Dunholme St Chad’s Church of England Primary School
is a good school with outstanding features (Ofsted 2012)
Our Ofsted report is available by clicking the link below. If you would like a paper copy please e-mail or call in at the school office.
We are delighted those things at the very heart of our school ethos were fully recognised during the inspection (December 2012) - they have been achieved through excellent partnerships with parents and the local community.
You can read a few extracts from the report below:
- Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary and pupils enjoy coming to school
- Relationships between adults and pupils are outstanding at all times, with pupils describing school as ‘home from home’
- Provision for pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding
- In reception pupils make very good progress because leadership and teaching is consistently outstanding
- In Key Stage 1 levels of attainment are above national averages and pupils make very good progress
- In Key Stage 2, overall progress in all subjects is outstanding
Click on the link below to view our Ofsted Report:
Click on the link below to view our Ofsted Data Dashboard: